Thursday, April 15, 2010

Personal Work


This is a sign I made for a roommate that never showed up. It says, "Hi Bryce. Welcome to the room! :)"
I added some snacks to the pot but since Bryce never showed up, these are all that's left.
I took this picture tonight, here in my room with my Nikon Coolpix 3200 camera. That camera is terrible. It takes at least 2 seconds to take a picture, then when the picture's taken, it takes another 10 - 15 seconds to return to picture taking status.
I dont like the spicy nacho Doritos and will probably put it out on the hall ledge for others to enjoy. The popcorn I will probably eat. The snacks that are already gone are Cheetos, Hershey's with almonds, Kit Kat, and Whatchamacallit.

1 comment:

  1. I will eat your nacho chips Bret....=)...and maybe Tyrone too!!!! =D.

    ReplyDelete