Thursday, April 8, 2010

Picturing the friend


This is my friend Ron Larzelere. He is a semi-professional Nascar driver. We have been friends since high school and have some fun adventures under our belts.
His family used to own a house in Carpenteria and my brother and I would visit now and then. I met this girl named Andrea while I was at Carpenteria but nothing ever became of it.
We used to hang out with Burbank's Finest Alcoholics, headed up by James McEwen. We would drink Natural Light beer in the Lake Hollywood Park just under the Hollywood sign. The park had a 50 foot tree swing that was really ghetto. I never had the courage to go on it. It looked too rickity for me. But my friends Jason Schmidt (Rest In Peace), James McEwen, and Ron all tried it.
Speaking of luck, Ron won a plasma TV from a Coca-Cola bottle cap in 2007. I never used to play those bottle cap codes because I thought there's no way to win anything substantial and trying to read the code was too much hassle. I still don't play, but only because I rarely drink soda.

No comments:

Post a Comment